QQI Level 5 Certificate in Tourism with Business – 5M5011
The QQI Level 5 Certificate Tourism with Business is an exciting new course in Mallow Campus with modules designed to link to the Travel, Hospitality and Business sectors. This course offers students the knowledge and skills to work at home and abroad in hotels, visitor attractions, travel agencies and tourism centres.
|Award||QQI Level 5 Certificate in Tourism with Business – 5M5011|
|Format||Full-time. September 2023 to May 2024.|
|Location||Onsite at Mallow Campus|
|Timetable||Hours between Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 15:30.|
|Requirements||No CAO required (Leaving Cert./LCA/equivalent for under 23s). Application review discussion.|
|Starting||Classes start the week of Monday the 11th of September 2023.|
|Fees||€250 (SUSI/BTEA €250, Medical Card €250, VTOS €0).|
|Applications||Applications open. Places available. No deposit required to start your application.|
General Tourism Industry work
Various Business Administration Roles in other Industries
Courses are continually developed – content and specific award components are subject to change. See disclaimer.
Four days a week, from 9:30 to 15:30. Class timetables to follow in September, and subject to change. See calendar for term holidays.
- CAO points not required.
- All applicants will be required to attend an application review discussion. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here, and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent. For mature applicants appropriate experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
The dates and duration will be specified by the College in September.
A full QQI award achieves a maximum of 390 points for CAO.
- Full Fees (EU/EEA Citizens): €300
- Medical Card Holders: €250
- Student Grant Recipients (SUSI): €300
- Back to Education Allowance (BTEA): €250
- Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS): €0
- €50 Deposit (refundable) per year.
- Retain Social Welfare benefits. Additional weekly allowances for meals, travel and childcare are also available.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.