QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Business – 6M4985.
Improve your business outlook with advanced training in Business Management, Human Resource Management, business IT and presentation skills.
Increase your confidence with presentation software and communication skills that can be used in a business and training environment.
In a course structured to suit those with family commitments, elevate your office and general management skills to an expert standard with this internationally recognised qualification and take your business career to the next level.
Use your full qualification to advance to year two of Business Administration and Office Management degrees in Institutes of Technology across Ireland.
|QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Business – 6M4985.
|Full-time September 2024 to May 2025.
|Onsite at Mallow Campus.
|Hours between Monday to Friday, 09:30 to 14:00.
|No CAO required (Leaving Cert./LCA/equivalent for under 23s). Application review discussion.
|Classes start the week of Monday the 16th of September 2024.
|email@example.com or call 022-43309
|Applications open. Places available. No deposit required to start your application.
- Administration in health services and local authorities. +
- Administrative roles in banking, insurance, solicitors and travel sectors. +
- Office administration and management in local offices. +
One year. Class timetables to follow in September, and subject to change.
- CAO points not required.
- All applicants will be required to attend an application review discussion. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here, and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- For entry to Level 6 a full QQI Level 5 Award in a complementary area is required.
A two week block placement is an integral part of this course. The dates will be specified by the College.
Use your full QQI award to progress to year one or two of Business Administration in CIT or year two of Office Information Systems in IT Tralee. Advance to Business, Business Information Systems, Information Systems Management, Finance & Investment. For more links and detailed information on how to use your Mallow Campus qualification go to mallowcampus.ie/progressions.
A full QQI award achieves a maximum of 390 points for CAO.