QQI Level 5 Certificate in Business Administration – 5M2468.
This one-year QQI Level 5 course in English and Business is designed for students from overseas who wish to improve their knowledge of English and acquire Business and IT Skills.
As well as the English language component, modules such as Communications and Intercultural Studies provide the students with the opportunity to perfect and reinforce the skills and abilities they learn in English across all skills (speaking, listening, reading & writing). This is combined with business components which are essential in preparing for work in a business environment.
|QQI Level 5 Certificate in Business Studies – 5M2102.
|Full-time. September 2024 to May 2025
|Onsite at Mallow Campus (online contingency in case of COVID regulations).
|Hours between Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 13:00.
|No CAO required (Leaving Cert./LCA/equivalent for under 23s). Application review discussion.
|Classes start the week of Monday the 16th of September 2024.
|email@example.com or call 022-43309
|Applications open. Places available. No deposit required to start your application.
- Administration in banking, insurance, medical, solicitors and travel industries. +
- Clerical work in health services and local authorities. +
- General secretarial and office administration in local offices. +
- Receptionist. +
|Business Administration Skills
|English as a Second Language
|Manual and Computerised Bookkeeping
Courses are continually developed – content and specific award components are subject to change. See disclaimer.
One year. Full-time. Class timetables to follow in September, and subject to change.
- CAO points not required.
- All applicants will be required to attend an application review discussion. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here, and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent. For mature applicants appropriate experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
- QQI Certificate in Business Studies, Level 5 – 5M2468.
- QQI Minor Award in Mathematics, Level 5 – 5N1833 (optional, offered for learners who may not meet progression requirements to higher education).
Work experience is an integral part of this course. The dates and duration will be specified by the College in September
Advance to QQI level 6 at Mallow Campus. Use your full QQI award to progress to degrees in Business Administration, Business, Business Information Systems, Information Systems Management, Tourism & Marketing. For more links and detailed information on how to use your Mallow College qualification go to mallowcampus.ie/progressions.
A full QQI award achieves a maximum of 390 points for CAO.