Nail Technology Diploma with Makeup
Do you aspire to have a career in the world of Nails and Make-up? This expanding industry needs good therapists. In this course you have the opportunity to achieve a wide variety of training skills dealing with a specialist nail technician, make-up and waxing treatments. Release your artistic flair and produce superb looks that will allow you to become an attractive prospect for employers as well as have the opportunity to become self-employed.
|Award||Nail Technology Diploma with Makeup|
|Format||Full-time. September 2023 to May 2024.|
|Location||Onsite at Charleville FET Center (Formerly Mannix College)|
|Timetable||Hours between Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 14:30.|
|Requirements||No CAO required (Leaving Cert./LCA/equivalent for under 23s). Application review discussion.|
|Starting||Classes start the week of Monday the 11th of September 2023.|
|Fees||€550 (SUSI/BTEA €250, Medical Card €250, VTOS €0).|
|Applications||Applications open. Places available. No deposit required to start your application.|
Courses are continually developed – content and specific award components are subject to change. See disclaimer.
Four days a week, from 9:30 to 14:30. Class timetables to follow in September, and subject to change. See calendar for term holidays.
- CAO points not required.
- All applicants will be required to attend an application review discussion. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here, and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent. For mature applicants appropriate experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
- iTEC Diploma in Beauty Specialist
- iTEC Diploma in Nail Technology
- iTEC Certificate in Nail Art
- QQI Minor award in Work Experience 5N1356
The dates and duration will be specified by the College in September.
A full QQI award achieves a maximum of 390 points for CAO.
- Full Fees (EU/EEA Citizens): €300
- Medical Card Holders: €250
- Student Grant Recipients (SUSI): €300
- Back to Education Allowance (BTEA): €250
- Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS): €0
- €50 Deposit (refundable) per year.
- Retain Social Welfare benefits. Additional weekly allowances for meals, travel and childcare are also available.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.