QQI Level 5 Certificate in Business Administration – 5M2468.
You’re ready to work in general clerical and office administration with a business administration award from Mallow Campus. Achieve excellent general employment and office skills, a proficiency in the complete range of Microsoft Office applications, and specialise in frontline reception skills, business, bookkeeping and payroll.
Whether you are just moving on from school or are returning to work as a mature student you’re getting instantly employable essential office administration skills.
With a business administration award you can also continue on your progression route to study commerce and other qualifications at CIT and UCC. At Mallow Campus we’ve put together a unique choice of courses including the opportunity to recover a problem Leaving Certificate maths grade with an optional Level 5 maths within your timetable.
You’re going to be ready and confident for that job interview.
|QQI Level 5 Certificate in Business Administration – 5M2468.
|Full-time. September 2024 to May 2025.
|Onsite at Charleville Campus
|Hours between Monday to Friday, 09:30 to 14:00.
|No CAO required (Leaving Cert./LCA/equivalent for under 23s). Application review discussion.
|Classes start the week of Monday the 16th of September 2024.
|email@example.com or call 063-81422
|Applications open. Places available. No deposit required to start your application.
- Administration in banking, insurance, medical, solicitors and travel industries. +
- Clerical work in health services and local authorities. +
- General secretarial and office administration in local offices. +
- Receptionist. +
Courses are continually developed – content and specific award components are subject to change. See disclaimer.
One year. Full-time. Class timetables to follow in September, and subject to change.
- CAO points not required.
- All applicants will be required to attend an application review discussion. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here, and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent. For mature applicants appropriate experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
Work experience is an integral part of this course. The dates and duration will be specified by the College in September.
Advance to QQI level 6 at Mallow Campus. Use your full QQI award to progress to degrees in Business Administration, Business, Business Information Systems, Information Systems Management, Tourism & Marketing. For more links and detailed information on how to use your Charleville Campus qualification go to mallowcampus.ie/progressions.
A full QQI award achieves a maximum of 390 points for CAO