Are you considering a career in Contact Centre Operations?
The Contact Centre industry is fast becoming the next knowledge worker profession and it revolves around effective communication and customer service.
The overall aim of the programme is to provide the learner with the opportunity to acquire the requisite knowledge, skills and competence to work independently and under supervision in a range of customer contact centre settings and or to progress to further and or higher education and training.
On completion of this qualification learners will be able to:
Understand and implement service levels and their monitoring in Contact Centres.
Monitor and control Contact Centre support Staff and their meeting of targets and standards.
Apply specific Contact Centre sales knowledge and skills in creating and meeting sales targets and requirements.
Identify specific Contact Centre customers.
Coach others in Contact Centres.
Work with Contact Centre statistical data
The learner who successfully completes this programme will achieve the Level 5 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations 5M2071. The learner may then be eligible to apply to progress to the next or higher levels of the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) with a higher education provider.
|QQI Level 5 Contact Centre Operations – 5M2071
|Full-time September 2024 to May 2025.
|Onsite at Mallow Campus.
|Hours between Monday to Friday, 09:30 to 14:00.
|No CAO required (Leaving Cert./LCA/equivalent for under 23s). Application review discussion.
|Classes start the week of Monday the 16th of September 2024.
|firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022-43309
|Applications open. Places available. No deposit required to start your application.
- Administration in health services and local authorities. +
- Administrative roles in banking, insurance, solicitors and travel sectors. +
- Office administration and management in local offices. +
- Courses are continually developed – content and specific award components are subject to change. See disclaimer.
One year. Half-day. Class timetables to follow in September, and subject to change.
- CAO points not required.
- All applicants will be required to attend an application review discussion. An offer of a place on this course is contingent on the applicant meeting the minimum entry requirements set out here, and satisfactory presentation at interview.
- For entry to Level 6 a full QQI Level 5 Award in a complementary area is required.
Garda Vetting is dependent on your work placement setting.
A two week block placement is an integral part of this course. The dates will be specified by the College.
Use your full QQI award to progress to year one or two of Business Administration in CIT or year two of Office Information Systems in IT Tralee. Advance to Business, Business Information Systems, Information Systems Management, Finance & Investment. For more links and detailed information on how to use your Mallow Campus qualification go to mallowcampus.ie/progressions.
A full QQI award achieves a maximum of 390 points for CAO